Are you interested in furthering your knowledge of computer science by conducting collaborative research with a faculty member? If yes, then please consider applying for the Cupper Scholars program!
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- A declared major or minor in computer science.
- Printed transcripts (a version from WebAdvisor is acceptable).
- A final copy of your resume and a cover letter.
- A personal interest statement that explains what type of research you would like to conduct and how it will benefit both the department and the discipline of computer science.
Benefits to the Chosen Cupper Scholars
- $1200 stipend to support your collaborative research project.
- Research advice from faculty throughout the second half of the Spring 2015 academic semester.
- Invitation to a scholar-only event at the end of the semester.
- Mentoring from alumni who support the Cupper Scholars program.
Please submit all of the required materials, in printed form, to Professor Kapfhammer. Students who have questions about the Cupper Scholars program are also encouraged to contact Professor Kapfhammer.