THE OPPORTUNITY: JUNIOR DEVELOPER
Lojic LLC is a different type of software development company, founded in NW PA as a spin-off from an Aerospace company. We believe that software can be effective, substantive, useable, and smart, not just hype and marketing. In our organization we do the following:
- Support a new application, not bootstrap old code to work in new environments. Improve existing code to craft a better product, not only fix bugs when they get reported.
- Work directly with a founder who is a developer himself and has realistic expectations of what a developer can produce by a certain date and sets reasonable deliverables.
- Use our highest and best skills to solve a customer’s complex problems as a measure of our success rather than a focus on man-hours accrued to fixed priced contracts.
- Use our creativity to write code to produce customer-centric programs that customers can see, touch and feel in real-time.
Lojic LLC, located in Meadville, PA, provides manufacturers with an analytics platform, or dashboard, that allows for the display of real-time data based on their current ERP systems. The apps are easy to use, powerful, and incorporate easily into current systems.
Lojic, LLC is in need of two skilled Junior Developers to join their small start-up team who have a core can-do attitude, a vision of what can be, instead of what has been and who want to build on a history of hard work, ethics and pursuit of excellence in every aspect of their daily work.
Lojic’s Core Values:
- We are credible and customer focused. Building relationships with our customers and acting out of integrity is our primary focus.
- We solve problems, are persistent, and understand the big picture.
- We are precise and attentive to details.
- We speak-up. We are unafraid and confrontational (the good confrontational).
We’re not super-focused on pedigree, or what languages or stacks you’ve worked in — what we’re looking for are great engineers. We intend to hire smart people who have solid coding and software engineering skills, then offer training and on-the-job opportunities to learn new technologies and business skills.
Our basic requirements include:
- BS level technical degree from a 4-year accredited college or university; management Information Systems (MIS), computer science, software engineering and/or math tracks are strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year directly-related development work experience; 2 years directly-related development work experience strongly preferred
- Inquisitive, innovative and creative problem-solver; demonstrated ability to translate concept into reality, particularly writing, maintaining, testing and documenting clear, scalable code
- Strong team player with solid relationship building skills for dealing with other team members, management, clients and other technical service providers
- Self-starter who is fully accountable and excited about producing a world-class product/service
- If hired, must adhere to all company policies and procedures, safety requirements, and other prescribed best practices/industry standards
- Based on job duties, background checks (criminal, employment/reference, and credit) may be performed; results must be satisfactory to the company
Check us out at https://lojic.us/
If you like what you find, send us your resume; please include your desired salary/range on the resume. Send resume to email@example.com; include “Junior Developer” in the subject line.
- This position will remain open until filled. Resumes are requested by April 20, 2018.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability. Lojic, LLC reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without advance notice, or obligation, to any party.